A few details about college so far:
- I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm Indonesian and therefore exotic. My econs lecturer also winked at me (his eye was itchy) while answering my question. My reputation now is in the drains.
- Lecture halls are so fucking cold. I almost froze my toes off. Literally. I'm going to bundle up tomorrow, I swear.
- My roomie is MIA. I have two other house mates, one of whom I briefly -BRIEFLY- met, another one in my course too. We don't really have a lot of common ground so it's hard to talk?
- I was so bored I watched Singaporean news in Chinese last night while eating M&Ms and drinking apple juice. Ha.
- Classes are alright so far. But it's still weird not having friends. D:
- My arms hurt so bad from lugging my books (which were really fucking expensive what gives?!) from the bookstore up to my room.
- The security guard of my block is the bestest ever. I'm going to buy her coffee every morning. XD
- The only Internet access I have is when I walk 5 minutes to the nearest McDonald outlet. Which isn't as bad as it could have been. But try sitting here and waiting for Sherlock to finish downloading. >.<
- SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK. Which isn't college news, but were you not expecting this? XD